2 Cavity Plastic Bottle Blowing Mould
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Woden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FSCM-E11
- Product Material: Steel
- Method for Making Preforms: Extrusion Type
- Function: Abrasion Resistance
- Warranty: 3 Million Modules
- Condition: New
- Trademark: FORSTEC
- Origin: Suzhou, China
- Application: Commodity, Car, Home Use, Household Appliances
- Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
- Extrusion Blow Molding Mould Application Type: Commodity Container
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Customized: Customized
- Brand: Forstec
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 8480790090
Blowing Mold Features
1.Slight half-line on the final bottle.
2.Perfect final volume matching.
3.Tooling by high precision machine.
4.Normally we use 45# steel to build our mold, Reliable hard chrome plated.
5.Stainless steel and aluminum alloy are optional for special requirement.
6.Excellent cooling water structure design ensure nice cooling effect.
7.Optimal production process ensure the high quality.
8.Short mold building period to save your time.
Blowing Mold Basic Process
1. A thermoplastic resin is heated to a molten state
2.It is then extruded through a die head to form a hollow tube called a parison.
3.The parison is dropped between two mold halves, which close around it.
4.The parison is inflated.
5.The plastic solidifies as it is cooled inside the mold.
6.The mold opens and the finished component is removed.